Saturday 6 June 2009

Tornado meets Top Gear – Pre-airing

Now, I just heard that the BBC have recorded 60163 Tornado hauling a private train from London King’s Cross to Edinburgh Waverley, with Jeremy Clarkson of Top Gear on board, this is supposedly part of an epic race where the other two presenters use road-based vehicles, James may in a vintage Jaguar XK120, Richard Hammond on a vintage motorcycle, I expect this to be aired in the next series of Top Gear coming up later this month, now as a fan of Tornado part of me wants that to win but also as a fan of cars part of me wants James’ Jaguar to win, and because I think he’s cool, part of me wants Richard to win on the motorcycle, although the road vehicles can only use A-roads and not the motorway network

Let’s see what the result is, heh

I’ll update this one when that show of Top Gear gets aired